Car Trailers For Sale Brisbane & QLD
What Is A Box Trailer?
A box trailer is one of the most common trailer types. It is a general purpose trailer designed to transport goods and loads from one place to another. A box trailer has vertical walls that form a box, hence the name “box trailer”. These walls provide an enclosure to the load. The rear wall of a box trailer is generally able to be dropped down to assist in the loading and unloading of the trailer.
Quality Car Trailers
We can also cater for any other requirements upon request when you purchase one of our car trailers.
Why not also consider a box trailer with removable bike channels, giving you maximum versatility.
Bike Trailers come in two standard sizes;
The width can vary, but generally the maximum deck width is preferred, this being 6 feet 6 inches (2000mm).
Maximum Load Weight
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND UPGRADES
- Instead of a full floor you may just have 2 channels & center is open.
- Beaver tail
- Longer ramps
- Upgrade to Dura gal box chassis
- Upgrade to rocker roller suspension
- Electric brakes
- Mechanical winch and winch post
- Rated lash rings
- Nose cones
- Stone guards
- Tyre racks
- For low cars – tilt option
- Brand new white sunraiser wheels and light truck tyres
- Spare wheel & jockey wheel